Our Early Childhood Teachers aim is to strengthen children’s sense of belonging, being and becoming as they:
- Make deliberate and well-informed decisions to promote and enrich children’s holistic learning and development.
- Build respectful relationships with family, community and professional partners.
- Promote children’s well-being and ongoing learning.
- Interact with children with a clear focus to promote learning.
- Support children with additional needs.
- Monitor and assess children’s learning and communicate on their progress with relevant partners.
- Build connections between children’s prior, current and future learning experiences to promote continuity.